This policy (hereinafter the "Policy") is intended to inform you about
how we collect, use and share the personal data you provide to us via our website, oyesk.io
(hereinafter the "Site"), or our platform, oyes.app (hereinafter the "Platform").
This Policy is intended to apply only to the processing of information (hereinafter "Personal Data") that may identify or make identifiable the users of the Site or Platform (hereinafter "Users"), directly or indirectly.
Oyesk is committed to limiting the processing of Personal Data to the cases listed in this Policy, and to updating this Policy in order to guarantee a high level of protection of Personal Data in compliance with the applicable Regulations.
What data do we collect?
By using our Site or Platform, you may be required to provide us with
Personal Information, either directly or indirectly (i.e., through third party sources), or through
your use of the Site and Platform.
The Personal Data collected will depend on your use of the Site or the Platform, and may therefore include.
Identification data, such as name, email or postal address, phone number and social networks of the person concerned;
Transaction data, such as subscription amount and credit card number;
Technical data, such as IP address, browser type and version, operating system used;
Platform subscription data, such as username and password;
Chat-related data, such as comments, requests, questions and information sent to our customer service via chat;
Work-related data, such as company name, work email and occupation;
Connection data, such as functions used, pages visited, configurations selected, time stamps of visits and search terms;
Location data, such as the geographical location of the User.
Some of this Personal Data is collected via cookies on our Site or Platform. To learn more about how we manage these cookies, you can consult our website at any time. When collecting your Personal Data, you may be informed that some of them must be filled out in order to achieve the expected result. Failure to provide this mandatory information may make it impossible to fulfill your request.
Why do we collect your Personal Information?
We collect and process Personal Data from our Users only for the following
- In order to manage your access to and use of our Platform;
- In order to process your subscription request to our Platform;
- In order to respond to your requests for information and/or comments;
- In order to provide you with technical support and maintenance to ensure the proper functioning and security of our Site and Platform;
- To improve the functionality and quality of your browsing on our Site and Platform, by conducting tests, research, analyses, studies and surveys;
- To manage applications for recruitment purposes via our Site;
- To offer you relevant content, adapted and personalized to your interests and your geographical location;
- To conduct commercial prospecting operations;
- To promote our Platform;
- To send you our modifications, updates or any other news related to our Site or Platform;
- To invite you to events that we organize, alone or in partnership;
- To invite you to participate in our customer satisfaction surveys, our advertising contests and various promotions;
- to determine the impact of our promotional activities and to evaluate our business performance by identifying trends in the use of our Site and Platform;
- to comply with our legal obligations;
- to anticipate and resolve disputes;
- to perform and enforce our contracts.
On what legal grounds do we collect your Personal Data?
We collect and process your Personal Data in compliance with the Regulation and only within the following legal grounds When it is necessary for the performance of a contract concluded with you;
- When it is necessary to comply with our legal obligations;
- When you have expressly consented to the processing of your Personal Data;
- When it is necessary to ensure our legitimate interests (e.g.: to detect, investigate and prevent any fraudulent use of your Personal Data).
We inform you that when the processing of your Personal Data is based on your consent, you have the possibility to withdraw it at any time.
Who are the recipients of your Personal Data?
The Personal Data of our Users are strictly confidential and intended
exclusively for oyesk. Unless required by law, accounting or judicial order, we will not disclose,
rent, lease or otherwise transfer your Personal Data to any third party other than
- The host of our Site and Platform (located in France), for the purpose of performing maintenance and hosting services of the databases;
- The publisher of a third party application present on our Site or Platform, for the purpose of accessing and using said application;
- Our service providers, distributors, representatives, subcontractors and partners, for the purpose of accessing the requested services, performing a transaction or responding to your requests for advice and information.
Why do we share your Personal Data?
We share your Personal Data only in the following cases:
- At the request of the competent authorities in the context of the search for perpetrators of offences;
- In order to have third-party companies perform the computer services necessary for the proper functioning of our Site and our Platform;
- In order to have our partners carry out your requests for legal information and your orders for legal services or specific support;
- In order to carry out secure hosting of your Personal Data;
- For the purposes of carrying out commercial statistics and direct prospecting.
How long do we keep your Personal Information?
Your Personal Information is kept only for the period of time strictly
necessary to achieve the purposes set out in this Policy, in accordance with the applicable laws and
After this period, your Personal Data will be deleted. In order to ensure full transparency in our relationship with our Users, we provide you with the following table, summarizing the retention periods implemented at oyesk.
Legal basis: Legitimate interest
Duration of retention in active basis: 3 years
Where do we transfer your Personal Data?
oyesk chooses mainly service providers who host their data within the European Union. However, when necessary, we may transfer your Personal Data to service providers operating outside the European Union. If these service providers operate in a country that is not considered to offer adequate protection by the European Commission, we implement the Standard Contractual Clauses approved by the European Commission, and we also include a Data Processing Agreement ("DPA") as part of our contractual relationship with these service providers.
How do we protect your Personal Data?
oyesk is committed to taking all necessary and appropriate measures, both technical and organizational, to ensure the security and integrity of its Users' Personal Data. These measures guarantee the protection of this data against any unauthorized access, modification, alteration, disclosure, loss or destruction.In case of recourse to a service provider acting on our behalf as a subcontractor, we ensure that the latter respects its obligations in terms of security prior to any communication of your Personal Data.
What are your rights on your Personal Data?
oyesk guarantees the effective exercise of all the rights granted to you by
the Regulation. You can therefore free of charge:
- Have access to your Personal Data;
- Rectify inaccurate Personal Data about you;
- Obtain the deletion of your Personal Data;
- Restrict our processing of your Personal Data;
- Withdraw your consent to the processing of your Personal Data;
- Object to the processing of your Personal Data;
- Obtain a copy of your Personal Data (right to data portability).
To exercise these rights, you can contact us at the following address: firstname.lastname@example.org.
We may require proof of identity in order to protect your privacy and security.
Additional Information: Modification of this Policy
We may modify this Policy in order to incorporate regulatory, legal, editorial or technical developments that raise the level of protection of your Personal Data. In the case of minor changes, we will change the "last updated" date to indicate the date the changes were made, but if we make substantial changes to this Policy, we will notify you directly, by e-mail or text message, of the changes made. We also recommend that you check this page regularly for any changes or updates to our Policy.
For any questions regarding this Policy, you can contact us by sending an
e-mail to the following address: email@example.com.